Arctic Tern Pendant
This beautiful bird with its distinctive tail feathers winters in Antarctica and breeds in the Arctic giving them a circumpolar migration pattern. That is a 12000 mile migration one way!!! You won't need to travel nearly that far to glimpse an arctic tern when you add our sterling silver charm to your collection!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 7/8 inch length
- Type: Cutout
- Item Number: 0161
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.