The walrus is the giant of pinnipeds and has played an important role in the cultures of the Arctic peoples. Their distinctive tusks and long whiskers help them to forage for food in the shallow waters. The males can weigh over 4000 pounds! Our sterling silver Walrus Charm is a small representation of this mighty beast.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/4 inch length.
- Type: Cutout.
- Item Number: 0171
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.