Trout is the generic term applied to a number of different species of oily fish (steelhead, marbled, brown, brook, rainbow) that make up an important food source for both man and beast. These fish are well known to put up considerable resistance when hooked and will attempt a last ditch, all or nothing dive as they near the surface that has resulted in many snapped fishing lines. Our sterling silver trout charm is a masterpiece of facial and fin detail and is the perfect addition to any fish or fishing themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 9/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0778
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.