Sperm Whale Charm
Immortalized by the novel "Moby Dick", the sperm whale or cachalot is a truly remarkable animal. Capable of diving to extreme depths in search of prey, they are also the largest living toothed predator on planet Earth! Our sterling silver sperm whale charm has a great deal of personality and very expressive eyes and is the perfect gift for a sea loving friend!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/8 inch length.
- Type: Hollow Back.
- Item Number: 0266
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.