Wool has long been instrumental to human civilization. In medieval times, English sheep produced the highest quality wool available in Europe and constituted a high dollar export for those that controlled it. Puffy and ready for the shearers, this sterling silver sheep is adorable and sure to please ovine lovers!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/8 inch length.
- Type: Cutout.
- Item Number: 1134
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
I have purchased many pieces from Charmworks and I love them all!