Sea Urchin Charm
Sea urchins can be found cruising at snail pace along the ocean floor and come in all shapes, sizes and colors. There are at least 950 different species and they each form an important link in the food chain, falling prey to the sea otter, a multitude of fish and humans. Their hardened shells, known as tests can sometimes be found on the beaches that ring their habitats. Our sterling silver sea urchin charm is a marvel of detailed carving work, done by our founder Pat Frey and is the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 13/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0866
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.