Sea Urchin Charm
Sea urchins can be found cruising at snail pace along the ocean floor and come in all shapes, sizes and colors. There are at least 950 different species and they each form an important link in the food chain, falling prey to the sea otter, a multitude of fish and humans. Their hardened shells, known as tests can sometimes be found on the beaches that ring their habitats. Our sterling silver sea urchin charm is a marvel of detailed carving work, done by our founder Pat Frey and is the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- 13/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0866
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
- NOTE: 14 karat gold items are made to order. Please allow one business week for production in addition to the number of days it will take to ship your item.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.