Salmon are extremely tasty and nutritious fish that spawn in fresh water and migrate to the sea to live out their entire lives before returning to their spawning grounds to breed and then die. These anadromous fish are frequently farmed as well as caught wild and may derive their name from the Latin word for "leap". Our sterling silver salmon is an artful recreation of the shape and look of this classic fish. The perfect addition to any fish or fishing themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1/2 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0775
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.