Saguaro Cactus Charm
The ultimate symbol of the dessert southwest, the Saguaro Cactus (Carnegiea gigantea) can grow up to 40 feet tall and live for over 150 years! It is easy to imagine these giants as people, arms arranged in crazy positions, marching across the desert landscape. Our sterling silver Saguaro Cactus is a bold charm, wear to commemorate an adventure in the Sonoran desert.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 3/16 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0348
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.