Ridley Sea Turtle Charm
The Ridley Sea Turtle broadly describes two different species, both of which are extremely cute ocean dwellers. Oddly two extremes of the endangered species list are represented by Ridleys. While the Kemp species (Lepidochelys Kempii) is the most threatened of all sea turtles, the Olive species (Lepidochelys Olivacea) is the most abundant. Add this sterling silver charm to your collection to show your love for all sea turtles!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 11/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 1315
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.