This quadrupedal dinosaur, no bigger than a large sheep used its numerous teeth to munch on vegetation and lived during the upper Cretaceous period. Our sterling silver Protoceratops charm features the distinctive ridge at the back of the head and is sure to please anyone that loves dinosaurs!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1/2 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0525
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.