Can you imagine hearing a recording for the first time at the end of the 19th century?! Even though the sounds the phonograph created would have been accompanied by the crackling and snapping of static, it must have been truly remarkable and awe inspiring.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 5/8 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0632
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.