Open Six Point Star Charm
The six-point star is a simple geometric shape consisting of the intersection of two equilateral triangles. It is an ancient symbol that appears in many religions. In Judaism it is the star of David. In the Christian tradition it represents the attributes of God- power, wisdom, majesty, love, mercy and justice. Let this sterling silver charm represent that which is dearest to you, by adding it to a spiritual charm bracelet or necklace chain.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 11/16 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0045
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.