Decorative nutcrackers have been around since the 15th century and were made even more popular by Tchaikovsky's ballet adaptation of E. T. A. Hoffman's story The 'Nutcracker and the Mouse King'. Our sterling silver nutcracker looks every bit the part of a mantelpiece antique!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 1414
- Shown on Light Drawn Flat Cable Chain
Don't need a chain? Click here to purchase our Nutcracker Necklace on it's own.
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.