Murex Shell Charm
Our sterling silver Murex shell is an exacting copy of the shape of this predatory sea snail shell belonging to the Muricidea family of gastropods. Interestingly, some species of this snail were used by ancient civilizations, to make royal purple dye for nobility and high priests! This charm is the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/8 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0496
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.