Moon Symbol Charm
This crescent moon glyph was first used by the ancient Greeks to represent the moon in their astronomical/astrological pursuits. Curiously, this symbol represents the precious metal silver to the alchemist. Our charm features beautiful curves, graceful lines and is faithful to the shape that the ancients would have recognized.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/4 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0886
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold Vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- Polishing cloth included so you can keep your jewelry shining
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.