Longnose Butterflyfish Pendant
Known to the marine biology world as Forcipiger Longirostris, this brightly colored fish can be found cruising among the reef coral in search of its main food source (crustaceans, echinoderms and sea urchins). Remarkably, the Longnose Butterfly fish mates with a single partner for life and is known to have the longest Hawaiian name of any fish! Add this sterling silver pendant to a necklace chain to add some oceanic class to your outfit!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0377
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.