Carbon Filament Lamp Charm
Using a host of inventions pioneered by other inventors, Edison crafted and patented the first effective light bulb in 1879 which used a carbon filament made of bamboo! Add this sterling silver carbon filament lamp charm to show your appreciation for the era of incandescent light!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 inch length
- Type: Flat Back
- Item Number: 0634
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.