Jumping Horse Charm
Developed out of the need for horse and rider to navigate the hedges created by the 'Inclosure Acts', horse jumping soon became a popular at European horse shows. Our sterling silver charm looks ready to sail over any obstacle and land gracefully on the other side!
- 7/8 inch length.
- Type: Flat.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0369
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.