Hermit Crab Charm
Hermit crabs come in a large variety of colors, shapes and sizes as the term broadly covers a large number of crustacean species, belonging to about seven different families. They are best known for their soft, curved abdomens that they house most frequently in re-appropriated sea snail shells. Add this sterling silver charm to your collection to commemorate a favorite pet!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 9/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 1420
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.