Hammer Faced Ankh Pendant
The ankh is the Egyptian hieroglyph meaning life and has been adopted by the Coptic Christians as the Crux Ansata. Our sterling silver ankh pendant has been carefully hammered, leaving beautiful facets that really catch the light! This weighty pendant is perfect for reminding you of how wonderful life truly is.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 2 1/4 inch length.
- Type: Flat.
- Item Number: 0061
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.