Green Sea Turtle Pendant
The green sea turtle is a large, olive colored tear drop shaped sea denizen belonging to the Cheloniidea family. These adorable sea creatures migrate immense distances between feeding areas and breeding/hatching grounds. They have a wide ranging omnivorous diet and are considered an endangered species. Our sterling silver green sea turtle pendant is a masterpiece of detail, showcasing refined carapace lines and a great deal of character in its facial features. Add this item to a necklace chain and wear with pride to show how much you adore these graceful sea creatures!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/16 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 0500
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.