Frilled Lizard Charm
These fascinating lizards derive their common name from their large frill which remains tucked against their neck most of the time. When they feel threatened they extend their frills and open their mouths wide to make themselves look larger and more intimidating than they are. Our sterling silver example is in a flat out run and the piece really conveys movement and energy!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/4 inch length
- Type: Flat
- Item Number: 0557
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.