Our sterling silver flounder charm is a faithful recreation of these strange demersal fish! There are several species of flounder, all marked by their migrating eyes. They begin life as a hatchling with an eye on both sides of their head, one of which journeys to join the other, leaving them with two eyes on one side of their body. These sly predators disguise themselves on the sea floor and ambush their prey as they swim casually by. Gift this charm to the avid angler in your life!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 11/16 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 1152
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.