Five Point Star Charm
The pentagram has developed many different meanings to many different cultures over the years. To some, it symbolizes magic while to the Christians, it symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. Its modern iteration might be both Christian and occult, but its origins can be found, scratched in the walls of caves during the Neolithic era. The meaning of these marks has been lost to us, but that might be the most interesting thing about pentagrams! Our sterling silver five point star charm can represent whatever the wearer chooses and is large enough to do double duty as a charm for a bracelet or as a pendant on a necklace.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 inch length
- Type: Flat
- Item Number: 0044
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.