Elephant Seal Pendant
The Elephant Seal is a giant of the beach. They belly flop across land but are graceful swimmers and divers. They generally descend to a depth of 1700 feet but have been recorded at depths of over 5000 feet! They typically stay under water for about 80 minutes at a time. Some scientists believe that they nap while underwater. Our sterling silver elephant seal pendant is a celebration of this magnificent creature!
- Original design by Rachel Frey
- 3/4 inch tall.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 1521
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.