Chinese Dragon Head Pendant
East Asian dragons are well known to bring good fortune and can also symbolize powerful elements such as wind, water and fire. They were also used to represent the Chinese emperors of several dynasties. This dragon head pendant is large, extremely well made and exhibits an enormous amount of detail and character!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 3/4 inch length
- Type: Hollow Back
- Item Number: 1342
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.