Chinese Dragon Head Pendant
East Asian dragons are well known to bring good fortune and can also symbolize powerful elements such as wind, water and fire. They were also used to represent the Chinese emperors of several dynasties. This dragon head pendant is large, extremely well made and exhibits an enormous amount of detail and character!
- 1 3/4 inch length.
- Type: Hollow Back.
- We antique each pendant to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 1342
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.