Draft Horse Pendant
The draft horse gets its name from the Old English word 'dragan' meaning to draw or pull. This sterling silver draft horse pendant may not be able to pull a dray, but it will certainly look great on a necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 inch length
- Type: Cutout
- Item Number: 0244
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.