Bottlenose Dolphin Charm
There are four species of Bottlenose dolphin, all of which belong to the Tursiops genus. They are renown for their intelligence and have been observed gleefully playing with toys such as a piece of seaweed or using tools such as marine sponges to protect their rostrums while they root in the seafloor for food. Our sterling silver Bottlenose features a luxuriously smooth surface and appears to grin at the viewer! The perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- 1/2 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0788
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
- NOTE: 14 karat gold items are made to order. Please allow one business week for production in addition to the number of days it will take to ship your item.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.