Monterey Cypress Tree Pendant
This striking pendant was inspired by the most famous example of the species, the “Lone Cypress” found in Pebble Beach, CA. This landmark tree clings to a granite cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Pats interpretation of this amazing Monterey Cypress beautifully conveys the windswept environment of the California coastline that these trees inhabit.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0457
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.