Inspirational gargantuan squashes: Coming straight from the collection of the owner's garden. The gargantuan squashes inspire the sterling silver crookneck squash charm that our founder Pat grew in her garden and would saute up with butter, salt, and pepper. Utterly delicious!
The feel is sublime: The polished shiny look of the sterling silver is ever so gracious when it's matched with the feel of the very sumptuous crookneck squashes. The stylish look and the great taste are ever so immersive.
Antiqued to highlight details and style: An original design by Pat Frey, the versatility of the product lies in the fact that it's cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver. The beautiful combination of an ever so stylish design created in sterling silver and the shapely yellow crookneck squash is mesmerizing.
Very raw in the look and feel: Owing to perfection as a culinary inspiration, this sterling silver charm is very raw and organic in its look and feel. The very essence of the fruit is represented with a naturalistic aura complemented with a sophisticated polished finish. It’s the perfect culinary expression.
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver and handcrafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Gold vermeil option is cast in sterling silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- 7/8 inch in length by 1/4 inch
- Type is three dimensional
- Item number: 0858