A Symbol of abundance: A decorative horn-shaped wicker basket used as a centerpiece at thanksgiving is a symbol of abundance and grace. This cornucopia pendant is a perfect way to shower your love and celebrate the positivity around you.
A timeless treasure: The cornucopia pendant holds its roots in Greek and Roman mythology. It is a perfect way for Americans to show their love on thanksgiving. This silver charm will surely be one of the favorites among a vast range.
Dress to impress: Imagine your favorite centerpiece turned into a pendant!! Wouldn't it be great, right? This silver pendant is a bundle of all that you need in your accessory kit. It is handcrafted in sterling silver and has a polished finish.
An eye-catching sparkle: This cornucopia pendant is designed to style it with your party outfits. The intricate designs have been given extra attention while crafting this jewelry art piece.
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Enjoy the Gold vermeil version, cast in sterling silver and then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Available in Length:15/16 inch
- Bail 4mm inside dimension
- Type: Three-dimensional
- Item number: 1366
- Sterling silver is antiqued to highlight details and then polished to a brilliant shine.