Intricately textured: The cornucopia necklace imparts its elegance on your soul. It is a true symbol of love and celebration. The intricate design clearly shows the accurate depiction of a cornucopia.
Holds mythical importance: The earliest references to cornucopia were found in Greek and Roman mythology dating back to nearly 3000 years ago. This piece from history can now be styled with your outfit. It is a perfect addition to your silver collection.
A companion for get-togethers: This cornucopia necklace highlights the traditional influence of it. The silver charm is a faithful companion for family gatherings and lavish dinners.
Comfortable fit for fashion: The cornucopia charm is designed in sterling silver. It is handcrafted in the USA. Sterling silver is a solid and robust material and is the best choice to design these jewelry pieces from.
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Enjoy the Gold vermeil version, cast in sterling silver and then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Available in Length:15/16 inch
- Type: Three-dimensional
- Item number: 1366
- Sterling silver is antiqued to highlight details and then polished to a brilliant shine.
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.