Jack O' Lantern Pendant
The exact origins of the Jack O' Lantern are not well understood, but many agree that they originated in Ireland and took the form of a carved turnip with coal embers inside to ward off spirits on all hallows eve. Add this sterling pendant to your collection to show how much you love Halloween!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 inch length.
- Type: Hollow Back.
- Item Number: 0562
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold Vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- Polishing cloth included so you can keep your jewelry shining
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.