Commerson's Dolphin Charm
Cephalorhynchus commersonii is a species of dolphin that goes by several adorable nicknames such as panda dolphin, skunk dolphin or piebald dolphin. It has two subspecies, both of which are extremely active swimmers, but found in different parts of the globe. On our sterling silver charm, we used texture to help define what would be the black and white areas on the living version of the Commerson's dolphin. This is the perfect addition to any sea-life themed charm bracelet!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1/2 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 1415
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.