Chi Rho Charm
The Chi Rho is one of the most common symbols in Christianity. It is also called a “christogram” and is formed by superimposing the first two letters, chi and rho (ΧΡ) of the Greek word ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (Christos). Our sterling silver chi rho charm is carefully hand hammered to create very shiny hammer facets that glint in changing light.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- Type: Cutout.
- Item Number: 0076
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer under any light.
- Polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.