Chi Rho Charm
The Chi Rho is one of the most common symbols in Christianity. It is also called a “christogram” and is formed by superimposing the first two letters, chi and rho (ΧΡ) of the Greek word ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (Christos). Our sterling silver chi rho charm is carefully hand hammered to create very shiny hammer facets that glint in changing light.
- 1 1/16 inch length.
- Type: Cutout.
- Hand hammered finish that will glimmer and shine under any light.
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0076
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.