Chai Symbol Charm
The word Chai is made up of two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, Chet and Yud. Chai means life, alive, or living. Our small sterling silver Chai symbol is a delicate charm and the perfect addition to any bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1/2 inch length
- Type: Flat Back
- Item Number: 0043
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.