Bluegill Fish Charm
This member of the Centrarchidae family of fish finds itself at home in fresh bodies of water and is commonly known as a brim, bream, copper nose or even panfish. Their diet consists of small fish and insects and they make excellent eating themselves when coated in breadcrumbs and pan fried with gobs of butter. Our sterling silver bluegill charm is the perfect addition to any fishing themed charm bracelet and can even do double duty as a pendant!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/4 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 0773
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.