The anteater is a most unusual creature. With its long snout and even longer tongue the anteater it is an efficient eater of small insects. It uses its powerful claws to dig into ant and termite mounds and also for defense. I love the way they use their long hairy tails to cover practically their whole body. Our realistic sculpture of this incredible beast in charm form is extremely detailed and accurate.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 11/16 inch length x 1 1/8"
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 1494
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.