Admiralty Pattern Anchor Charm
The admiralty pattern anchor is easily one of the most recognizable anchor styles due to its inclusion in navy emblems and its widespread use before the introduction of the stockless anchor. Typically, the stock of the anchor is set perpendicular to the flukes, causing the flukes to dig into the sea floor and bite. Our sterling silver anchor charm is perfect for anyone that loves nautical history or recognizes the anchor as a symbol of strength and stability!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 9/16 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 1347
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.