Abalone Shell Charm
The abalone is a type of marine snail with the affectionate nickname of sea ear bestowed upon it due to the shape of its shell! These wondrous creatures are the source of mother of pearl used in jewelry and other decorative objects. Our sterling silver abalone shell charm is a testament to the sculpting abilities of our artists as it is a highly realistic and detailed interpretation rendered in miniature. The perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- Small: 1/2 inch length.
- Large: 5/8 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number:
- Small 0868
- Large 0867
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.