Fish Hook Charm
Fish hooks have been used by man for over 20,000 years! The first examples were made by carving seashells into usable shapes and have been discovered in water adjacent caves all over the world. It has even taken on special cultural significance for the Hawaiians meaning things like abundance, strength and respect for the sea. Offered in two different sizes, our fish hook is the perfect addition to an ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace OR the perfect gift for the avid angler in your life!
- Small: 7/8 inch length.
- Large: 1 3/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Polished to a brilliant shine.
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with a small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Small charm comes with a jump ring.
- Item Number:
- Small: 1378
- Large: 389
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
- NOTE: 14 karat gold items are made to order. Please allow one business week for production in addition to the number of days it will take to ship your item.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.