Our designer's grandmother used to refer to the scrattle as a creature of Irish folklore, that scraped, scratched and bumped in the night. These unseen denizens of the darkness are prone to all manners of mischief and one never knows when they are near!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 7/8 inch length.
- Type: Hollow Back.
- Item Number: 0313
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.