Stockless Anchor Pendant
The stockless anchor was patented in England in 1821 and replaced the standard admiralty anchor due to its ease of stowing and use. It is designed so that the shank lies flat on the ocean floor while the flukes angle down and bite. The anchor has come to symbolize strength and stability and our sterling silver pendant is no different. It is the perfect gift for anyone that loves nautical themes!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 7/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0761
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.