Moon Snail Shell Charm
This predatory sea snail is well known for its globular shaped shell and belongs to the Naticidae family of gastropods. They spend most of their time hunting in sandy substrates for other mollusks and will bore a hole through the shell of its prey before using a proboscis to devour the flesh within. Our sterling silver moon snail shell is the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1/2 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0497
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.