Fish Hook Pendant
Fish hooks have been used by man for over 20,000 years! The first examples were made by carving seashells into usable shapes and have been discovered in water adjacent caves all over the world. It has even taken on special cultural significance for the Hawaiians meaning things like abundance, strength and respect for the sea. This sterling silver pendant is the perfect gift for the avid angler in your life!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 3/8 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 0390
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.