Abalone Shell Charm
The abalone is a type of marine snail with the affectionate nickname of sea ear bestowed upon it due to the shape of its shell! These wondrous creatures are the source of mother of pearl used in jewelry and other decorative objects. Our sterling silver abalone shell charm is a testament to the sculpting abilities of our artists as it is a highly realistic and detailed interpretation rendered in miniature. The perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Small: 1/2 inch length.
- Large: 5/8 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number:
- Small 0868
- Large 0867
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
- NOTE: 14 karat gold items are made to order. Please allow one business week for production in addition to the number of days it will take to ship your item.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.