Open Six Point Star Charm
The six-point star is a simple geometric shape consisting of the intersection of two equilateral triangles. It is an ancient symbol that appears in many religions. In Judaism it is the star of David. In the Christian tradition it represents the attributes of God- power, wisdom, majesty, love, mercy and justice. Let this sterling silver charm represent that which is dearest to you, by adding it to a spiritual charm bracelet or necklace chain.
- 11/16 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0045
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.