Ming Kanji Pendant
Our gorgeous Ming pendant has a sculpted flower on the reverse side. Ming is the symbol for destiny.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 1 5/16 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0999
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making stunning, high quality, handcrafted jewelry. We design and produce every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.