Colloquially known as the wishbone, it is actually a furcula and had religious significance for the Etruscans (an ancient civilization in what is now Italy). In modern times it has become a fond tradition to break the wishbone on Thanksgiving day.
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 13/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 0258
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.