Saguaro Cactus Charm
The ultimate symbol of the dessert southwest, the Saguaro Cactus (Carnegiea gigantea) can grow up to 40 feet tall and live for over 150 years! It is easy to imagine these giants as people, arms arranged in crazy positions, marching across the desert landscape. Our sterling silver Saguaro Cactus is a bold charm, wear to commemorate an adventure in the Sonoran desert.
- 1 3/16 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- We antique each pendant to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0348
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.